Making Elf Ornaments/Decor | Sculpting & Painting Process | Happy Holidays
I named them Do Re Mi Fa So La – Dolly, Rebecca, Michele, Faith, Sophie, and Laura. 🙂 They will be available on my website soon, stay tuned! ‣ http://www.tinayuartist.com/new-products-1/
By the way, you don’t have to hang them on trees. Each of them weighs around 0.6lb and can be a little heavy for smaller trees or real tree branches. I had so much fun making these cuties, I want to make an elf character every year around the holidays hehe.
See you in 2021! I love you guys. Thank you for all the love and support.
What type of clay do you use?
– Polymer clay (Fimo Soft, pink flesh), Epoxy clay (Apoxie Sculpt, white).
What do you use to smooth out the clay?
– Water for Apoxie Sculpt. Clay softener, or Liquid Sculpey for Fimo Soft.
What do you use for molding?
– Mold Star 20T.
What paint do you use?
– Golden High Flow Acrylics.
What airbrush do you use?
– Iwata Neo CN Gravity-Feed Airbrush.
What glue do you use to attach rhinestones?
– Loctite Super Glue Gel Control.
What do you use to seal your sculptures?
– Golden Matte Spray Varnish & art resin.
▶︎ STAY IN TOUCH
Shop ‣ http://www.tinayuartist.com/new-products-1/ Art Instagram ‣ https://www.instagram.com/tina.yu.artist/
Personal Instagram ‣ https://instagram.com/tinycomet?igshid=nep2n9pfl3of
Weibo ‣ https://www.weibo.com/tinayuartist
Patreon ‣ https://www.patreon.com/tinayuart