In this video I show you how to paint an illustrative landscape with gouache! You can use either water soluble or acrylic gouache for this. (Or acrylic paints if you like) I tried to make this step by step tutorial easy to follow for beginners. These landscapes are a good idea for your sketchbook or art journal. I hope you like the tutorial!
▶️ PRODUCTS USED:
• Winsor and Newton Designers Gouache: https://amzn.to/3og2U4f *
• Arteza Gouache: https://amzn.to/2TbWnt0 *
• Holbein Gouache: https://amzn.to/2TaTVms *
• My palette is a dish plate that I got from a local store
• My brushes are from Müller, but I also recommend these: https://amzn.to/2TaNqQI *
• My watercolor sketchbook (different format): https://amzn.to/31nVmCl *
You can also use acrylic gouache for the painting, I recommend these:
• https://amzn.to/3kkUR3K *
▶️ SUPPORT ME ON PATREON: https://patreon.com/visualmind
▶️ My favorite ART SUPPLIES: https://www.visualmindart.com/products/ *
▶️ My Skillshare CLASSES: https://www.skillshare.com/r/user/visualmind *
(Get two months for free with this link)
*Those are affiliate links. If you decide to buy something I get a small commission that helps me build my channel. This doesn’t cost you anything. Also, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Warning: array_rand(): Array is empty in /home/shoopky/retroshopy.com/wp-content/plugins/ad-ace/includes/ads/common/class-adace-ads-widget.php on line 163