Click on this link to participate in the Inktober contest and to visit Apealz: https://www.apealz.com/affiliate?affil_lnk=b8d8f69fb898e2a8481aa100a98976f1
This is a sponsored video.
This tutorial shows how to draw a scary werewolf with ink.
Follow my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artistleonardo/
Follow Fine Art-Tips‘ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fine.art.tips/
Visit me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/LeonardoPereznieto
My website: http://www.ArtistLeonardo.com/
List of materials:
– Black India ink (this is not the exact same one that I used, but it is equivalent) – https://amzn.to/32zsQfz
– Large Oriental brush – https://amzn.to/2Kfl6Zk
– Fine Oriental brush – https://amzn.to/397Rcje
– Fabriano Watercolor Hot Pressed – 9 x 12 inches (24 x 31 cm) – https://amzn.to/2JW0Klv
– See my materials at my new “Amazon Influencer” page:
Or in my old materials blog! hehe: http://fineart-tips.blogspot.mx/2015/07/my-drawing-materials.html
Video camera: Panasonic HC-V380K – http://amzn.to/2xJwVmb