This video shows how to draw a girl and a lion with a pencil.
Get my drawing book: http://amzn.to/1K7L8Ed
Follow my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artistleonardo/
Follow Fine Art-Tips‘ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fine.art.tips/
Visit me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/LeonardoPereznieto
My website: http://www.ArtistLeonardo.com/
Do you want to help me translating it into your language?
(Note: First check if it hasn´t been translated already by pressing the “CC” button on the lower part of the video).
To translate the title of the video and the subtitles, all you need to do is to please go to the following link and translate (you don’t necessarily need to do the whole thing, you can do a section and other people in the community can finish it). Thank you!:
If you would like to invest in a drawing, painting or sculpture by Leonardo Pereznieto, or to hire him for workshops or lectures, please write to me through my website: http://www.artistleonardo.com/ (Business only, not for personal messages.)
List of materials:
– Mechanical pencil: Tutto3, with 0.3mm 2H lead, 0.5 HB and 0.7 mm 2B lead:
Tutto3 Black: https://amzn.to/2EDl7Di
Tutto3 Silver: https://amzn.to/2EQyiRN
– Kneaded eraser Prismacolor – See it here: http://amzn.to/2cvi6G7
– Tombow Mono Zero Round Tip eraser – See it here: http://amzn.to/2lOFAfu
– Fabriano Ecowhite Drawing Pad 11.7X16.5 Inches – See it here: http://amzn.to/2krS9xp
– See my materials at my new “Amazon Influencer” page:
Or in my old materials blog! hehe: http://fineart-tips.blogspot.mx/2015/07/my-drawing-materials.html
Video camera: Panasonic HC-V380K – http://amzn.to/2xJwVmb