HOW TO DRAW A CHROME SPHERE WITH PROCREATE – iPad/Apple Pencil – Digitally
Join the Apealz Creator Program: https://www.apealz.com/become-a-creator
This video shows how to draw a chrome (shiny metal) ball digitally, using Procreate, an iPad Pro and an Apple Pencil.
It is a sponsored video.
Follow my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artistleonardo/
Follow Fine Art-Tips‘ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fine.art.tips/
Visit me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/LeonardoPereznieto
My website: http://www.ArtistLeonardo.com/
If you would like to invest in a drawing, painting or sculpture by Leonardo Pereznieto, or to hire him for workshops or lectures, please write to me through my website: http://www.artistleonardo.com/ (Business only, not for personal messages.)
List of materials:
– iPad Pro 12.9 inches (the one I have is golden, the one on the link is space grey, which is my favorite) – https://amzn.to/2Qo5QPO
I used the following Apple Pencil which works perfectly fine, but if I would buy it today I would get the new one, the second generation.
– Apple Pencil – https://amzn.to/3daFFF6
– Apple Pencil (2nd Generation) – https://amzn.to/326CxDO
– Two-finger glove for iPad – https://amzn.to/3wPuR6V
– App: Procreate (available on the Apple App Store)
– For reference, I used my book: Simple Techniques for Realistic Drawings: http://amzn.to/1K7L8Ed
– See my materials at my new “Amazon Influencer” page:
Or in my old materials blog! hehe: http://fineart-tips.blogspot.mx/2015/07/my-drawing-materials.html
I recorded the intro with my iPhone XR and this Lavalier Lapel Mic – https://amzn.to/38xv5pE