In this video I’m showing you 3 gouache painting ideas that you can recreate in your sketchbook or art journal. I really hope you like those simple art ideas – let me know what kinds of drawing ideas you’d like to see in the future.
▶️ PRODUCTS USED:
• Winsor and Newton Designers Gouache: https://amzn.to/3og2U4f *
• Arteza Gouache: https://amzn.to/2TbWnt0 *
• Holbein (watersoluble) Gouache: https://amzn.to/2TaTVms *
• Holbein Acrylic Gouache: https://amzn.to/3sCzj5P *
• My palette is a dish plate that I got from a local store
• My watercolor sketchbook : https://amzn.to/31nVmCl *
• Brushes: https://amzn.to/3q4i0e2 *
▶️ My Podcast channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClH7sH2GDstG4SISSwMU7Tg
▶️ My Shop: https://www.visualmindart.com/shop
▶️ My favorite ART SUPPLIES: https://www.visualmindart.com/products/ *
▶️ My Skillshare CLASSES: https://www.skillshare.com/r/user/visualmind *
(Get two months for free with this link)
*Those are affiliate links. If you decide to buy something I get a small commission that helps me build my channel. This doesn’t cost you anything. Also, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Warning: array_rand(): Array is empty in /home/shoopky/retroshopy.com/wp-content/plugins/ad-ace/includes/ads/common/class-adace-ads-widget.php on line 163